Sunday, May 8, 2011

CONFUSED vs TRUTH

"bha gini2 la kita ni,besa2 jak"

I keep on wondering WHAT IS GOING ON?!!

How I wish you know how I feel. Ikut ati mau jga sa katuk kepala ko laju, bukan marah mau kc sedar bha..hehe~!

The main thing is, to love someone is not an action but an expression. If there's no love then the best thing is let go. Let the girl go, hurt her now than later.

Penting ka mau honest? "HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!" pnah dengar? "THE TRUTH IS BITTER"... urg bilang, kalu mo kasih senang ati tapi penipuan buat apa? buang liur,masa and tenaga jak...BUANG KARAN!!

All i want to know is, HOW YOU FEEL? susah ka ituuuuuu??? "Yes, I love and care for you"......... "Im sorry, better kita jadi kwn2 jak, ok bha kn??".. which one is the answer?.. "we'll be together, would you give us a chance?"... uiseyy~!

I've been waiting for these 2 years for a 100% sure answer, sadly, I never get one!! Distance is not a problem for me, all you need is to tell me the truth! Matured people learn to accept the truth, and move on with their life... Kenyataan tu buli d terima bha.. pelan2.. it takes time. Time heals everything!!

What should I do? Let you go? or keep you?or what!? Why is it so hard to tell the truth!? Nda suka, ckp nda suka... kalu nda syg, ckp nda syg!

so damn confused!!!!!!!!! You know how I feels, I do care for you... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment