Thursday, February 11, 2010

I hate DIB!


"I hate this course!!!"..So sorry, Im quite frustrated when I knew that I've got this course. I want to be a lawyer! this course can't make my dreams come true!!!arrrggghhhhhhh~~frussst! Besides, I don' like numbering!!eeeuuuwww....!!What will happen 2 me!!!???
During marching practise, I've found out that we had the best seniour ever! They treat us like friends as long as we respect them.So flexible and take good care of us!i think its a blessing for all of us!
WE ARE FAMILY!!! DIB2 ONLY!! I have lots of friends that sporting,crazy and supportive!We support each and everyone if us. These what makes me happy and make me forget all my problems!
Now what happen??still the same mahh..heheh~I hope it will stay the same. I just wondering, what will happen for the next 5 years??Will You guys remember me??will You guys keep all the memories? WILL YOU???

No comments:

Post a Comment